Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

So, I did.


Warning: Excessive amount of photos. Please leave if you feel like killing yourself whenever you see my face. Or, for some reason, you want to commit suicide, read on, but leave some comments before you decide to end your life.


Taken with my Yari.


Went to see


with my family.

MADE OF WIN.

And then after that.




still one of my MOST EPIC AWESOME FAVORITE SHIRTS.

After that we went to a Japanese restaurant along Old Klang Road.

I was wearing my green lens and my mom said I looked like a dying sick person.

Orz....

Anyways.


I look so much like Lisa it's not funny. OH MY GOD.


This is my normal look.


<3 my Yari~

Then this morning we went to Mont Kiara's flea market thing.

It was so awesome. I went there with my mom last week!!



My god. I should really clear up my desk.





Breakfast- Prawn Mee and Jelly Grass Drink


My mommy. <3


Fish.

Then visited the same shops we visited last week. Lol.

Bought two dresses. One of them is pink. Yes. Pink.






and


I love this picture, I don't know why. Heh. That necklace is also new. :3


The back.





And that is it. Yes, the whole point of this was to show off the pictures.

LOL.

I'm pimping myself.

No comments: