Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

240th post

This is definitely a surprise. My 240th post. I started this in 2007, I think. So basically this blog records my entire high-school life. It is sort of a pain to finish reading all the posts though, because I went through it once and my lines of thought revolved around, "...oh god, did I really write this?? I wanna hit myself!"


And I think this will be an odd little post, so forgive my rambling mind.

Ah, these days just seem to pass me by so quickly. It's nearing the end of July, and yet it seems to me as if the days are melting together.

To fulfill the crazed order request of my friend, I will start reading Reborn! As of yet it's starting out like Naruto, and it's sort of boring, but I'm looking forward to the OHMYGOD HOT GUYS!! and a OHMYGOD YAOI!! pairings I can find. *evil laugter*

Currently I like the guy with the dynamites. BOOM, BABY! Gokudera-kun~~ xDD


Embarrassing picture time.





Making sushi tomorrow. I wonder how it'll turn out. I'm hungry. I ate only fish for dinner. Who eats fish for dinner?

....I'm tired. Nights.

No comments: