Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Friday, July 2, 2010

Why I Am Not Allowed To Drink Caffeine

Because I will get impossibly high and disturb other people.

For example.

"I WANT YOUR LOVE AND ALL YOUR LOVERS' REVENGE
YOU AND ME COULD WRITE A BAD ROMAAAANCE."

complete with head-banging and air guitar.

Despite the fact that I dislike Lady Gaga, her songs are really addictive. 



And also

*snort* *giggle* *lol* *teehee* *ROTFL*
People get used to this. I occasionally get high and do this even when not on coffee. I am that amazing. I am now famous for my unstoppable hilarity.



Not to mention

"ARRRGGH SHIIIT!!! OHMYGOD! DIU!! KAN TI TU!"
God helps encourage this behavior by whipping around and saying, "Yes? How may I help you?"


Furthermore

"....zzzz"
Getting high takes quite a lot of energy, you know?

To end it on a fail note,


No comments: