Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Friday, July 30, 2010

Update, ie FANGIRLING.

To most of the people reading my blog, you should be happy you don't interact with me daily. Recently I have only been thinking, reading, breathing Reborn! (The Art of Fangirling #2 [lol QK you should know...])

(Btw, Ohm... Sorry for the bruise on your arm. D: But that day very siao liao, too high... HAHA.)

Looking forward to another outing to Hiro Comics, at Petaling Street. Also the place I bought

FAN-fucking-TASTIC, no?

OMG 1827 5927 1859 RAWWWRRRR.

I bought a calligraphy pen today and hopefully my inking won't come out too stupid. Shout out: Anyone knows where to buy a nice fountain pen- silver, detailed nib. Czip Lee has these humongous large colorful ones that look nothing like a fountain pen. It's like an expensive adult's version of a child ball pen.

I'm so tired of staying back to practice for the cheerleading competition. So bloody tired and so bloody pissed at the bloody people who refuse to join in. Fuck you, you're not the only tired one. FUCK YOU, IF YOU WEREN'T SERIOUS DON'T FUCKING JOIN IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Moving on to less depressing stuff.

CF. OHMYGOD. CF!!!
For more information

I am so going.

I am NOT missing this one. I mean, like, FUCK. IT IS AT TIMES SQUARE. THAT IS LIKE A 15 MINUTE MONORAIL RIDE AWAY FROM MY HOUSE. Fo'shizz YO.

:D Has to buy stuffs~ Nyaaaa no money~~ D:

No comments: