Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Greek Mythology

ROCKS.

I mean, they are like SO COOL!!!!
Gods, goddesses.... AWESOME!

I've always loved Greek Mythology. Ancient Egypt too.

Then my friend gave me this whole stack of information.

I got hooked.

And I've started naming people after the Greek gods/ godesses.

Like, My dad is Zeus[duhh]. My mom is Hera[Zeus's wife].
My brother is Helios[the god in the sun chariot something] and I'm Eos[the goddess announcing the arrival of her brother--she's the Goddess of Twilight].
Still haven't found my sister a good one yet.
Gotta keep looking.

Oh. And I've got a list of Astrology Constellations --> What Kind Of God Are You Related To?

Or something like that.

Drop me a like in my Cbox together with your Constellation and I'll look it up for you. :D


And I know how to write Greek. Ancient Greek.


Whoot!

1 comment:

Joann said...

Wow! get my name fast! i am excited!! ^_^ how did you learn to write Greek?