Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Untitled 1

Whenever you see an Untitled, it's not gonna be good. Because if it's untitled, it's bad. Evil. Twisted. It's Her.

I failed again today. Miserably. Failed miserably.
Shoot. She showed herself today. In English class. She's always showing herself in English class. Because I go all crazy and she can hide herself there. Unfortunately, she had also inherited my love for drawing, and I must say, gotten better at it. Damn. So she drew these horribly unnerving drawings of murders, brains, blood, zombies and lips. She loves lips. Full, dark red lips. I tried to get a hold on myself by using Shannon's [I'm sorry, you said anyone could adopt it, didn't cha?] little alien thing that says: Take Me Home? But no, she didn't veer off course. She just continued to draw a skullless zombie with extremely long fingernails and half a brain showing, and another picture that shows a dead woman from 1973 still preserved at the time of death. Horribly gruesome. UNFORTUNATELY AGAIN, her drawing are extremely good. Superb. One can die over the art. Which makes me keep them and look at it over, and over again. Or show it online.





Who says having split personalities are good?

No comments: