Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The True Me

I found her. I found her. I found her.

And I didn't like what I found.



She is evil. Twisted. Dark. Sinister. Sinisterly silent. Oh no. I don't like her one bit.


I think that's why I hid her. I didn't want people running away.
I hid her and put on this mask.



I did terrible things. Oh yes I remember. Oh yes I do. I think I'll do it again if I had to.
I think the genes came from my mom.

She's sinister.

Evil.

Twisted.

Hiding behind a motherly mask.

Maybe this is a mistake.

I'm going to hide her again.

Hide her deep, deep down.

Unfortunately, I might not be able to.

She might wear me out and have a chance to reveal herself.

This is bad.

1 comment:

Joann said...

my dear sister, could you mail me more about this? about what you are thinking? maybe i could help you in a way or another. why did you say that mum is sinister? write to my yahoo mail pls ^_^