Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Totally Random Thoughts

Sweeny Todd SUX big time. I'm sorry, Shannon. Actually it was because you said how good it was that I watched it. Oh the horror. You like horror movies, don't cha?
Anyway, Sweeny Todd doesn't live up to my expectations. It's just blood [that looks really fake, btw], psychologically disturbed people, more blood, a love story that got caught up in between and makes no sense whatsoever, evil barber, gross pie-maker, sad young boy and more blood. Again. Oh well. The plot is really stupid. The story is incomplete. So Johanna and the young man [whatever his name is]... were they successful in eloping? And the movie also has stupid parts, like, I mean, how can a guy just stare at the window and the girl falls in love with him? Then they elope? And then how does he get the message across to her that he wants her to run away with him? Besides, the old hag [which turns out to be the wife] had said "beware you get a whipping like the rest before you" or something like that, Johanna could've ran away with them, right? So stupid. I don't want to think of anymore. It's just plain dumb. Like Pirates of the Carribean: Dead Man's Chest. Stupid.

------------------------------------------------

Stop and Stare by OneRepublic is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! So's Apologize.

I loved Apologize but I never knew the title so I never got to yabber all about it. I've got another song in my head that I don't know the title but love it nonetheless. Listening to radio stations nowadays to try to catch it. LoL.

No comments: