Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Friday, August 7, 2009

Attraction To Unholey Magnetism

Plenty of friends have attempted to persuade me into getting my ears pierced. No, I declined, I'll get them pierced when I have a pair of genuine diamond earrings to show off. But I wouldn't mind tattoos. Temporary, of course.

I'm not even sure when I started wanting earrings. It didn't take long for me to fall in love with my first pair, though. I found it about three days after deciding to buy a pair. Just to try it out.

See, magnetic earrings aren't very hard to buy.

Unfortunately, my friends said I look old. (I've aged, shut up.)

Now I'm only wearing it on one side.

Can I stick it on my nose, I wonder.

Anyways, I bought my second pair the next day.

I have too much cash to spend.

...That was sarcasm.

They came along unexpectedly. It was on a whim that I asked the shopkeeper if she sold clip-ons. She did.

They were blue and pretty. Best of all, they were half-cresent hooks.

I was sold.

That wasn't a very good pun.

I sound like I'm writing a romance novel.

WHAT.

No comments: