Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Monday, August 17, 2009

Sunday... A Day Of Sin.

No, I was not at church.

I WAS supposed to be at GACC, but yeah.

Anyhow, I went to


IT WAS AWESOME. They had the best california rolls ever. (And they were very generous with the caviar, yum.)

I had lobster steamboat. It was fantastic. Tangy and oh-so-fresh.

...I mean, they had a freakin' CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN.

And fresh coconuts. P:

AND SELF-SERVICE HAAGEN DAAZ ICE-CREAM. SWEET JESUS!! I'd be a glutton before my time.

A narcissistic glutton, apparently. P:

But I digress. 

Two weeks left 'till Dooms Day. Screw you. D:<

1 comment:

Kaye said...

Haha, who knew a demon supporter would actually go to church. XD

I didn't know there were coconuts at Japan...