Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

I Call This Blah.

Apparently the point of going online was to blog, not to read very hot yaoi manga and fanfiction.

So, I shall now blog about my very boring week. And maybe add in some SasuNaru pics. (MY COLLECTION IS GROWING!! WHOOTZ!!)

Therefore, I can official call myself brain-dead. Really. I am going to fail my Trials so bad, not even the thought of Cosplay can kick my ass into next Tuesday. Because, you know, Tuesday's the Trial. *dun dun duuuuun...*


But, why focus on the nasty stuff?
Focus, people, on the WONDERS of YAOI!!


Ahh... Piero's work. Again, I LOVE this person! xD



And not for the faint hearted: SASUxSASU!!! LOL WTF?!


Something NOT of the Naruto fandom:

C'mon, Death Note lovers!! COME FLAME ME!!!

I shall respond with a well aimed pointy-toed kick right at the place where it hurts.


Now, you see Lisa, the reason why I'm not blogging? If you don't, go stare at the few SasuNaru pics above for say, half an hour or so.

Now, to all those people who comes and read my blog, who also just so happen to be Yaoi lovers, (it doesn't matter if I'm the one who convinced you Yaoi is healthy for the soul, like chocolate) and you want more pictures (I. Have. Lots!!) whether hard-core or soft-core, whether you want it posted on my blog (and buuuuuurn the eyes of hetrosexual homophobics, yeah!) or sent to your email, drop me a line! I'm really, really, friendly.... *evil laughter coming from background*

Ahem. On another note, there aren't many Edvy pics (nooooo!!) and I'm starting on the SASU/EDO pairing, so be patient and soon, there will be many, many pictures (and more media!) to come... 

No comments: