Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Friday, August 28, 2009

Sketch #1

I'm in a blogging frenzy. Due to the fact that my all-time low record has gotten me worked up, this is what you'll get.

MY SKETCHES. Honestly. I have no life. *sighs*
First page. Apologies if it's blur, this was taken with my phone, since *glare* I don't have a *glare* proper camera. *GLARE*


This is Tom & Jerry. Yep, the TV show about the cat and mouse. Don't ask me why, because I honestly have NO FRICKIN' IDEA. I just suddenly had this urge to draw them. 

Why is Jerry in PJ's and Tom is in a punk shirt with leather pants? Dunno.

So I was looking up and down for this sketchbook (two years old, never touched it.) and turns out it was on a glass shelf next to a thick-ass bible. See, one can gather from this that I'm strangely avoiding bibles and Jesus and the Holy Ghost. Well, unless it's to swear. *innocent grin*

Okay, okay. No offense intended to Christians. If, for some wild reason you're okay with me bashing the religion, then maybe I meant a little... tiny bit... of offense. *cowers* Please don't hit me...

So there you have it. Now, to study History. Why do we even need to learn about the Independence of America anyway? 

No, don't answer that.

No comments: