Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Did You Ever Know?

I feel like writing something long and sad.

Or drawing a Godchild doujinshi. I'm recently obsessed with Godchild... Unfortunately, there's not much fanwork out there... T-T

I never get to finish my works. I have to get chapter three up, but I've not written a single word about it. Damn. And since tomorrow's the first day of school... No time, no time...

I really wanna see my friends again!! XDD

Gawds, I missed them... T-T I wanna see them again!!

I'm gonna watch Australia later. I dunno what that is, but some people :glares at my mom and dad: have been forcing me to watch it. Geh.

I finally got my sling bag. I've been whining for it for... oh, I don't know, two years maybe? It's white. :D

See you guys tomorrow!! ><

No comments: