Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Parkour-ing.

Parkour practitioners are referred to as traceurs, or traceuses for females.

I hurt my knee bad. D: NoOoooOo~

It's a disgusting scabby brown and I can't bend my knee properly. Oh well.

Came back from Times Square. It was awesome. Me, Lisa and Xiao Rui were being loud and hyper all the way to TS. Better than complaining about the godforsaken bloody heat, right? I was sweating (and swearing) non-stop.

Went to Borders and bought two books. Xiao Rui bought one. Lisa didn't buy any cuz she "has too many at home". Me & XR gonna exchange books when we finish our current ones. [XR: Don't forget!!] The Other Book looks damn interesting. Can't wait to read it!! ><

Sungai Wang is bloody idiotic place. Stupid flashy lights and stupid high caps and stupid halk-naked boys... Oh wait, that's not at SW. Yeah, whatever.

Xiao Rui likes saying, 'We, unlike you, do not care'.

:D I think I gave her that.

OFF TO TRAINING!!!

Love ya alls, MY PEOPLES!!!


XDD ps. Bottle.

1 comment:

♥ MeL said...

OH MY GOD!
U WENT TIME SQUARE TAT DAY!?
I WAS IN SG.WANG!!!
well, i was thinking should i go time square coz it's juz near by...
but since my kor kor wanna play roller skating...
so I din...D:
should have known...
I saw lots of ur skull students there..
thinking:"should i call u n ask? mayb u might able to come.."
but i din...TT.TT...
coz tot u might b at home edi...
sad....
O! n I saw hao lim!(dun noe did i spell her name correct...Pai seh...)
O WELL, WAT A WASTE...

BTY, I STILL LOVE U O~

xxMuackxx
xx-^^-xx