Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Friday, January 23, 2009

Shuffle: Wake Me Up When September Ends

GOOD DAY, PEOPLES!!!

I'm kinda high right now. No idea what I ate.

Tomorrow's the 新春活动!! I can't wait!!

Monday I'm going to Penang for one whole week. Beat that, bitch.

Busy, busy, busy... But I dunno what I'm busy about. Excited about the trip... Got the list ready but haven't started doing anything.

Crazily downloading all the songs I want for my iPod. MINE. **evil laughter**

I have no idea what's happening... I'm hyped out by the idea of CNY, but I keep forgetting it's two days away... I mean, TWO days, for fuck's sake.

Sunday I'm having NYEve dinner at 5. FIVE O'CLOCK. Who is even hungry then?

-----

Parkour RULEZ. Met a group of four parkour-ers. Beginners. Lolz.

I joined them. XDD

Too bad I have a weak upper body. D:

Gotta train~~ ><
 -----

::NOTE- Might not update for a week. Ta-ta, peoples!!::

No comments: