Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Saturday, November 21, 2009

It Has Been Entirely Too Long.



..and rather short of miserable for me. Missing the last few days of school before I graduate Junior High has left me quite invisible in a lot of last-minute group photos, group-hugs, tears, and promises to KEEP IN TOUCH, DAMMIT!!

And so on my official last day of school, I took some pictures, though not enough, by my standards. I whore photos.

In English class, I couldn't believe Lisa photobombed so successfully. Gaaaaaah.


See? Do you people believe me now when I say she's evil?

Then I took a trip to this other English class and took their picture for them. Apparently they really like their teacher. Yeah. The same one that yelled at me.







And this is me, undergoing a panic attack because I wrote the wrong thing to the wrong person and why the fuck did I choose yellow for everything??


"OH SHI-"


After that bout of randomness, Kar Heng took my Eclispe tin and played with it.


What looked like this


Became this


Yes. He is evil.

On a completely unrelated note, we met How Yat and uh, someone on the way to the volleyball court.


He looks surprisingly good on this picture.

Then Lisa and Xiao Rui were playing with their balloons they got for their birthday celebration thingy.


LOL ORANGE AND BLUE ISN'T THAT A SASUNARU THING??!! *gets thrashed*

And our class monitor popped up.

Xiao Rui and Ker Jun (who's looking really happy).






Doing their warm-ups.


Being a good team captain.


...He never learns, does he?

Then it's the actual competition thing...




KY doing this heroic save thing.




Yeah well. In the end, we didn't win.

...People want my updates...

This is what you're getting for now.

Guuuhh, I've been working at my Hong Kong post for what, three days? So many damn pictures...! DD:

No comments: