Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Tired. And Will Be For The Week.

Incredibly busy. Right after my extra classes I'm going to PD and then Lisa's (LOOKOUT POINT 8DD) then Kaye's coming over the extra classes again then- suddenly my schedule became EMPTEH.

GAAAAAAAAAAHH.

Organizing another photo shoot. Maybe, definitely. Probably sometime after December 29, which is my brother's BIG EXAM. LOLZ. He is, after all, the pro in the family.

Speaking of which, said photo shoot photos are done. They'll be up on FB next week (hopefully) and those who attended will have their own copy, complete with HUMONGOUS UBER LARGE FILE SIZES. Well, I'll find a way to send it to them... Probably send about 30 attachments to each individual. 8D

Going for dancing classes in December... MTV Dance. :D
I have no idea what it is. My salsa/cha cha class had too little people and Latin was for adults only. Phooey. *pouts*

Recently rediscovered the addictive FB again... Damn Restaurant City and Pet Society and Country Story. I open three of them together and my computer laaaaaggged like mad.

I WAS SUPPOSED TO USE THIS TIME TO DO MY MATH QUESTIONS OH SHI-

No comments: