Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Picture Tag


The most recent picture of you:









When was this taken?
Sunday.

Who took it?
...Me.

Where was it taken?
My room.

A picture of you making a peace sign:






Is this picture in colour?
...Yes...?

Are your nails painted in the picture?
Yup. My toenails. They're in SPARKLY GREEEEEN~~

A picture of you and a friend:






Who are you with?
YAPU.

A picture of you in a weird/random place:






Where were you?
In the toilet of Golden Horse Palace.

Who took the picture?
O_O"

A picture of you in black and white:






Did you edit the picture into BnW or you took it like that?
Edited. I hardly ever take pictures in black and white.

Do you like BnW or colour pictured better?
Pfft. I dunno. I look good in everything, obviously, because I'm the centre of the universe.

A picture of you with your hair up:







Do you like your hair up?
People say I like better like that.

Is it in ponytails, pigtails, etc?
It's tied up. I want no relation with goddamn ANIMALS.

A picture of you with a weird face:








Is your face more funny or just plain scary?
LOL PYG.

A picture of you wearing a black colour shirt:






A picture of you wearing a green colour shirt:






A picture of you wearing a red colour shirt: 







A picture of you with your Halloween costume:
*--*

A picture of you with your mouth open:






Why is your mouth open?
We were trying to be funny. We failed.

Tag:
I. Am. Not. So. Lame.


:3

1 comment:

♥Crystal♥ said...

yoyoyo~~~
our photo were funny~~~~~~~~`
nice capture
^^

haha