Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Last Few Days Of School...

...and after this we'll be apart forever.

Okay, so maybe not forever, but we won't be as close as we are now.

So here are the pictures, and pictures, and more and more pictures. :3






The rest go to Facebook. And see. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA. 8DD

Anyways. 联课成果汇报的照片。









BBK


YU QI~!!!!! 8DDD









Note how he prepares to catch the ball...


SURPRISE BUTT SMEX!! 8DDD
















Car Yin + Qing Kang + Xiao Rui's crush

And actually there's more, but obviously I'm lazy to post it up. *smile smile*


And then it's their turn...














My CLKY♥ fandom~ KY watching CL from the inside... :'D










This is what being a true photographer means:


(she's cool.)




Chai San looks SO GOOD in every candid shot I take of her. She could be a model. Or a superstar.

I know I'd love to stalk her. 8D

And these people....



xDD

And so tomorrow's the last day you people will be seeing me. I'm flying off to Hong Kong on Thursday... Ta~

But before I leave,




We decided to grab the canteen for ourselves.






















Then we ended up doing something really weird...







Cue Evil Laughter of Doooooom©.

Cheerios, peeps! I'll be back with MOAR pictures... From Hong Kong! 8D

No comments: