Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sleepover Is No Sleep, All Over.

Currently at Lisa's house with Xiao Rui. We just barged in after coming back from Port Dickson. (Remind me to blog about that later.)

Had a crazy-ass movie marathon last night.

Was lusting about AWESOME HAIR the whole time ha. In every movie except Johnny English. Xiao Rui was complaining about that.

"God, he's so stupid. And annoying."

"Yeah. I'm just waiting for the part where he crawls up the toilet."

Xiao Rui  Me

We did face masks and ignored the movie in the background. None of the guys in the movie had AWESOME HAIR anyway. *rolls eyes*

....Yes, I have the pictures of us looking like bank robbers, but does that mean I'll put it up? (I didn't bring the cable anyway AHAHA.)

The three of us had two cans of mocha each and the caffeine got us all HIGH.

Blame it on the caffeine.

"Oh man, HOT!!"

"I know, right, he has the awesome-est hair EVAAR."

"Yes, I know! I love him!"

"Oh man, hot!"

"Tramp is so awesome."

"I know right? Why doesn't he have more screen time, dammit."

*squeals and fangirls*

"................." *face palms*


Xiao Rui  Me Lisa

In the end we ended up sleeping at 4 something. Longest time I've ever been up, HAHAHA.

Woke up this morning at 10. Lisa woke up at 11. We poked Xiao Rui and she jumped awake.

"....Go away."

She was so BLUR. 8DD

...They're watching Peter Pan now, which I am currently trying to IGNOOOOOOOORRREEEE because Wendy is annoying, her brothers are stupid, Tinkerbell is mean, Peter Pan (he may have awesome hair, but) is selfish and the entire movie is shallow and THE CARTOON VERSION IS SO MUCH BETTER SCREW YOU. DDDD:

....School of Rock's drummer (Kevin Clark) is hawt. *giggles* He looks like Draco from Harry Potter. Man, that guy is HOT. Daniel Radcliffe is NOT.

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH-

1 comment:

F.E.L.I.S.S.E said...

Kevin Clark...oh you mean that fat guy?