Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

FREEEEEEEDDDOOOOOOOOOOMMM

OH MY GOD UEC IS OVER!!! WE'RE FREEEE!!!

I'm feeling rather... conflicted now. Because there is SUDDENLY NO MORE STRESS. :O

Life is good.

In the morning, people were still studying. Ahh... These hardworking kids...












Forgive the blurness. These people have picture phobia.


Anyhow!! Random portrait shots!


QING KANG!! 8DDD


Yong Le... I've never had her picture before. 8D


Ming Yi~ She's happeh cuz teh exam ish nearly OVAR.


Crystal is such a pretty lady...


LCM giving me the =.= look. He failed.


My gor and Lam Kah Seng.


LOL RETARDED BBK!! 8DDDD


I like this pic. P:



YOU ARE NO MATCH FOR MY DSLR, YOU FREAKY TALL GUY!!

Anyways. After MATH (it was a mix between PAINFULLY EASY and RETARDED HARD), GROUP PHOTO!!


Say CHEESE!!


Hold on, someone's missing...


...What the hell were you doing, Xiao Rui?


Everybody's here now! SMILE~


And then after that my girlfriend and I went to TS with Chai San and Hui Ying.


We went to Sushi King. (I swear, that place rips off students like crazy... The tax and service charge ALONE were what, RM12?? The whole thing was RM96...)








I really really like this picture. *-*

Then we went shopping. I got bored so I took out the camera and took PAPARAZZI SHOTS LOLOLOL 8DDD





Yes, so I like using mirrors. They are fascinating. :3



Lol I fail as paparazzi.

Then we bumped into Ming Yi and Shook Sien and Ke Xin...



I asked them to pose like this. Muahahahaha. Oh look I can see myself.


Lol look! Foreign green spot! (That would be the lens flare which me and my brother always call 'UFO')



And then it's the Sunway outing, but I don't have the pictures for that.

HAVE I MENTIONED MY DAD BOUGHT ME A NEW CAMERA??

My Canon G11. Look up 'awesome' in the dictionary and you'll see this.

*sniffs* My baby... :'D

No comments: