Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Friday, October 16, 2009

In Which I Try To Act Old

For some reason completely unknown to me, my parents decided to bring me to a club. So I had to dress up and look old. D:

Oh wait, that may be because I asked my mom for Western Dinner. Yeah.

See? Again, pale lips. D:

I seem to have gotten influenced by Lisa, what with her whole 'gonna twist my neck' thing.

It's amazing, the things you could do with a mirror.

Mirror, mirror, on the wall....


...OM-NOM NOM NOM.

Well then we left for Backyard, a pub in Damansara. Really cozy place. I played pool with my dad, requested some songs from the DJ and had Fish n Chips. The food was wonderful, the songs soothing and the game funny. Mom and I had no idea how to play pool. Apparently with the dinner dress and wig makes me look old enough to pass for a pushing-16. :O

There was this British who was rather nice, and apparently he's quite the regular. Paul, pool-player and very good-looking. :3 He used to live in Bangsar.

After that we went to The Grand Millennium Hotel to see a very good band.

But first, the restrooms.

Can you believe the indulgence?

A sofa! They had a sofa in the restroom! WHAT.

Then we went to the club right, and these Men In Black just stared at us, and said:

"I'm sorry, nobody under 21. I can tell she's under-age. In fact, she hardly even looks 16."

Hey, you'd squirm too under his stare.

Finally my dad persuaded him to let me up just to look around. (It's her 16th birthday today... Yeah, thanks dad, I doubt you'd even remember my real birth date.)

IN SIX YEARS, I AM SO GOING BACK TO THAT PLACE I SWEAR.

Called the Pulse, the interior was very retro and lived up to its name: pulsing lights and wonderful music. *sobs*

I just hope they sell something other than alcohol.

After that my parents sent me home and then they went back to the Pulse. DD:
My dad was on a high and driving like a crazy maniac the whole way home. I was so scared.

Me and my cow fetish. This one is called Moo Moo.

zzz...

Close-up. I hardly ever do these.

OBSESSION!!! FMA FTW!

SASUNARU SASUNARU SASUNARU SASUNARU SASUNARU SASUNARU SASUNARU

Yes, I can't bear to look too.

Wow it's eleven already. D:

Are you guys ready for UEC yet?

Me? Never am, never will be. *Epic FAIL*

No comments: