Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

What I Want

You guys have no idea what it's like.

It's been like, my dream to have this one hairdo which is a short black bob cut with a neon green streak down the sides.

You guys have NO IDEA.

Now this. This is cool.




Is it so hard to find a silver one that doesn't make me look like a humanoid mushroom, huh?




And this. Actually, I can buy this. It's only like, 80 plus the shipping. BUT.



I may be asking for too much, but can't I get it at a lower price?
I mean, sure, I know, I've seen prices of those cosplayers' wigs and boy, let me tell you, the numbers, man! Goes up to fucking three-digits, even though YES, I KNOW, that's what I got too for my Sasuke wig BUT that was before I discovered RM50 wigs.

That apparently don't take kindly to styling, so it's not really suitable, but you get my drift.

Anyways. Help me look, people!

'Else I'd just use up my savings (which has become RM-136 now, by the way.)

Blaaaaargh. Or I'd not buy at all.

*whines* But I waaaant it~~

No comments: