Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

RECAP

Lots of pictures in this post. These are for my dad's birthday, where we went to The Ship.

DO YOU SEE THE LITTLE KID? TOTAL PHOTOBOMB, MAN!!

EPIC PHOTOBOMB!!

Dad: What?

The things I can do with the D40... *sniffs*

My brother looking blur.

Me looking like shit. Why do I even bother, I don't know.

My focus gone wrong.

My dad during one of his long-winded 'Be Successful In Life' speeches. Note how I'm focusing on his wine glass, and not... him.

:D


...I'm not trying. At all.

AHA! SURPRISE ATTACK!

"I do not approve."

Ah! Stop with the stupid faces!

My brother has the rare disorder which renders him unable to act normal in front of a camera. This is why he's behind the lens and not in front of it. Most of the time.

D:

My idea of spoiling a picture.
Ignore the cluttered living room.

Okay, more normal now.

Getting there...

Great! This is a perfectly normal shot.

Okay, people! Let's call it a wrap!

****************************

This is when we went up to Lookout Point, coincidentally the day Lisa decided to go up too. Unfortunately, we didn't meet, although I did send some messages to her along the lines of 'HOLY SHIT I'M RIGHT OUTSIDE YOUR HOUSE LOLOLOL' and 'HEY I'M NEAR YOUR JUSCO CARREFOUR!! XDDD'

I just noticed I have really, really pale lips. D:

Brother: Wey... get your hands off me.

Mona Lisa smile.

Surprise shot! I was actually looking at the menu.

I'm sorry, you were saying?

THE END.


Nah. Just kidding.

Okay, now I can properly do the Karaoke post. Whoot. PICTURES!!! ('cuz I'm weird like that.)

See Crystal. See Crystal dance. See the room which we trashed so bad.

I do not approve of heart-shaped cuteness.

Epic fail because everybody wasn't ready and moved. Xiao Ruuuuiii.....

Hui Ying sees what you're trying to do and she does not approve.

I look partly amused, partly tired.

XR/Lisa: *staaares*
Hui Ying: *fidgets* What?

The attack of the killer striped twins!

...Xiao Rui, stop biting your nails. The only one that looks remotely normal is Lisa.

...Guys, I REALLY do not approve, and what with the misconstructed hand things?

Now this is more like it.

I am flaunting the fact that I have BOTH a husband and a wife. But no matter, because my girlfriend always comes first.


Right. Uploading pictures kills my brains. ;_;

That'll be it for now. Look forward to more stuff next time!

I'M GETTING A CANON S90!!!

No comments: