Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

What Our Society Is Coming To

The Star, Show Biz, 19 Oct 2009

"Twelve was a real turning point for me. I became cool and discovered hair gel."
- Robert Pattison

Thank you, Mr. Sparkly-man. We can now look forward to our society being packed with twelve year-old vampire-wannabes who think they're 'cool' just because they used their older brother's hair gel to make a mess out of their prepubescent hair. You have given me another valid excuse to hate you.

Have I also mentioned that NO, YOU DO NOT LOOK CUTE/COOL/REMOTELY NORMAL WHEN YOU TRY TO SMIRK. REPEAT AFTER ME.

"I FAIL AT SMIRKING. BECAUSE SPARKLY VAMPIRES ARE NEVER MEANT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY. AND FOR THAT I APOLOGIZE FOR BRINGING ANOTHER KIND OF EVIL TO THIS WORLD."

We can all blame S. Myer for this.

I think Pattison hates her, you know. He received lots of praise for his role as Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter. Now he's been reduced to subject of ridicule by anti-Twilight-ers and the subject of wet dreams of prepubescent teen girls (and maybe boys). He should, at least, feel some resentment for the woman devil spawn who turned his life around... and not in a good way. Or maybe the money he earned is too tempting and he ignored the ridicule completely, instead choosing to wallow in darkness and misery and money like the good vampire he is.

I feel for him.

No comments: