Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

In Moderate Amounts

Okay, so maaaybe I wasn't doing a good job on the whole 'moderate singing' thing... Ah well.

Crystal took this shot without me knowing until the flash came on. Well, she was taking lots of pictures of herself, so I kinda ignored it...

GODS I'M FAT. DD:

*gets hit by Lisa*

I WANT A NEW CAMERA.

And speaking of which, this will be a rather image-heavy post.

Uploading stuff is going to kill me one day. D:

Firstly, on my absolute detest of Twilight:


A rather crude photo-shop picture of TEH EVIL but true, all the same.

And yes, I think Robert Pattison has issues.

FEEL THE INSANITY.

Yes, I'm scared too. DD:

In a nutshell, this is what I think of Twilight:
Thanks so much for the book. I will waste no time in reading it.

And onto more pressing matters, namely all things FAIL and PHAIL.

It's always Darth Vader, isn't it?

How ironic.

This... is just... No. Just, no.

And that's about it. Yesh. Is lazy to update, and I also don't know when my parents are coming back. So I'm stopping here.

The reason I'm not talking about OMG YAY PMR IS OVER HAHAHA is because UEC's are around the corner. THAT is shit.

Ps. Apparently Lisa and I are good enough to be considered Americans. We freaked the shit out of them this afternoon, didn't we, Lisa? I hate those nasty people. Stupid money-guzzlers. Next time I'm gonna be French and Lisa wants to do Japanese. LOLx.

No comments: