Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Sunday, May 18, 2008

5 things found in my bag.

1. handphone
2. wallet
3. pens
4. books
5. cards


5 things found in my wallet.

1. cold hard cash
2. cards
3. Student card
4. Photos 
5. Self-
portraits

5 favourite things in my room.

1. my bed
2. my pillow
3. my blanket
4. my snugglies [say nothing]
5. my bedside assorted collection of books

5 things I always wanted to do.

1. read other people's minds
2. get my own garden (and actually DO something in it)
3. improve my drawing
4. LOSE WEIGHT
5. save the earth

5 things I'm currently into.

1. interior designing
2. Agatha Christie
3. Drawing
4. Blogging
5. cycling

We've got a lot of things alike Wey Yin~~

List out the top 5 presents you wish for.

1. a good book.
2. MacBook [actually, not needed. I HAVE AN IMAC!!!!]
3.a new hair style
4. contact lens
5. IQ

The person who tagged you is.
Lisa [damn you]

Your 5 impressions of him/her.

1. dies of constipation
2. crazy freak
3. sensitive near the waists [aha! weak point!]
4. the one with the crazy hair style
5. weird girl who actually LIKES me.

Most memorable things he/she has give/done to you.

er... there's too much la wei... 

Tag 5 people.
1. dunno
2. dunno
3. dunno
4. dunno
5. dunno

[anyone interested?]

No comments: