Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Friday, May 16, 2008

Tag #1

 001. Name: Law Wey Ann
002. Nickname: Anne
003. Married: I'm 14, dude. Malaysia ain't the place for arranged marriages.
004. Male or female: female
005. High school: Tsun Jin High School
008. College: I'd love to tell you. Maybe you could borrow me a Time Machine?
010. Short or long hair: long hair... Like a waterfall.... like Pantene!!! XD [inside joke]
015. Are you a healthy freak: er... I'm fat, unhealthily obese, has regular constipation [though not like Lisa, she DIES from her...] and you ask me if i'm a health freak?

016. Height: whatever you say, I AM SHORT. UNNATURALLY SHORT FOR MY AGE. Don't ever ask me that again.
017. Do you have a crush on someone: I'm kinda vague on this subject...
018. Do you like yourself: Hmm, let's see... positively in love with myself. [remeber the Pantene again...]
019. Piercings: And destroy my skin. Yea right.
021. Righty or lefty: I right with my write hand.

First..
022. Surgery: I HATE HOSPITALS. THEY MAKE ME SICKER THAN I ACTUALLY AM.
023. Piercing: *hacking cough*
024. Person you see in the morning: Mommy dear
025. Award: Age 6. Shannon knows, though I doubt she remember
026. Sport you join: err... football? Oh, no, swimming. :]
027. Pet: dog, parrot, dog, dog...
028. Vacation: ...i went on holidays before?
029. Concert: I've never been to concerts before. Seriously. Operas, yes. XD
030. Crush: a boy... named B******n. Try guessing if you can. >:D

Currently..
049. Eat: had yoghurt an hour ago
050. Drink: ...mineral water.
052. I'm about to: go online... [i am already]
058. Want kids: adopted ones, yes.
059. Want to get married: Quite probably never.
060. Careers in mind: interior designer
068. Lips or eyes: What?... I think I missed a few questions... [Lisa's problem] -- I think I prefer eyes, anyway...
069. Hugs or kisses: HUGGG~~~~! ^^
070. Shorter or taller: Not too tall. I'm short.
072. Romantic or spontaneous: Romantics make me eww. Spontaneous maybe a bit more my type. ABIT.
074. Sensitive or loud: Loud. Not too sensitive.
075. Trouble maker or hesitant: Teaser.
078. Kissed a stranger: Best friend, yes. Best boy(friend), yes or no... The memory's a bit blurred.
079. Drank bubbles: ALWAYS. Especially like it when the drink is Milo or Milk. :]
080. Lost glasses/contacts: Nope.
081. Ran away from home: why should I?
082. Liked someone younger: Maybeeee......
083. Liked someone older: Maybeeee.....
084. Broken someone's heart: Do you think so? ... Nah. Not probable.
085. Been arrested: Cool. Nope.
087. Cried when someone died: Does my dog count?
2 more to go....
===============================

Do you believe in..

089. Yourself: doi
090. Miracles: when they arrive on my doorstep.
092. Heaven: Hell maybe. Heaven? Don't tell me nobody's killed an ant before. Or sinned.
093. Santa Claus: I don't even get presents from my Mom and Dad for my birthday.
095. Magics: Oh cool. I'd love to burn someone right now.
096. Angels: As long as they're on paintings, I can accept. If i see a "human" walking around with wings sprouting out of their backs I'm gonna faint.

Answer Truthfully..
097. Is there one person you want to be right now: person... Personally, I don't do social when I'm online.
099. Do you believe in God: gods, in plural, yes. God, like the supernatural being of supreme power who created the world in 7 days and made the Virgin Mary yada yada yada.... No.

100.Tag 5 people: No energy... Oh my gawd, my eyes.... 

No comments: