Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Name 5 people you can think right off the top of your head. Don't read the questions underneath until you can write the names of all 5 people. This is a lot funnier if you actually randomly list the names first. NO CHEATING !

1. Lisa
2. Xiao Rui
3. Shwu Jing
4. Akane
5. Shannon

DON'T READ AHEAD UNLESS YOU FILLED THE TOP(i'm just doing as it says)

1. How did you meet 1 ?
; Lisa: 2007 school newbie camp.

2. On a scale to 1 - 10 how would you rate your friendship with 1 ?
; Lisa: Full marks plus  A++++

3. How long have you known 4 ?
; Akane: Since kindergarten. Wait, I knew her before that...

4. How do you know 3 ?
; Shwu Jing: School choir

5. Where's 5 ?
; Shannon: Home. I just IMed her. XD

6. A fact about 1 ?
; Lisa: She dies from constipation.
7. Who is 4 going out with ?
; Akane: She's in an all -girl school......

8. What does 1 do for a living ?
; Lisa: she fasts, sees ghosts, and try to annoy as much people possible.

9. Would you live with 3 ?
; Shwu Jing: Hell yes. 'Tho I doubt shed allow it.

10. What do you like about 2 ?
; Xiao Rui: She's my type. >:D

11. Do you miss 5 ?
; Shannon: Hell yes, I do~!


12. Would you make out with 4 ?
; Akane:Er... You willing?

13. What's your opinion of 2 ?
; Xiao Rui: Freakishly weird.

14. What's your favourite memory with 5 ?
; Shannon: Playing tennis together.

15. What would you do if 1 and 2 were going out ?
; Lisa and Xiao Rui: Noooooooooooo~~~~ Lisa's my wife and XR's my husband. :] They're devoted to me. (I think)

16. Ever had a long conversation with 5 ?
; Shannon: The last time was in kindergarten, I think......

17. Have you ever slept at 2's house ?
; Xiao Rui: I'd want to... T_T

18. Do you hang out with 3 a lot ?
; Shwu Jing: I'm her boyfriend! (brightens up considerably)

19. Where's question 19 ... ?
Here.

20. How often do you talk to 1 ?
; Lisa: when she's in a good mood, I'm in a good mood, she's not dying, I'm not killing anyone and there's enough things to talk about.

21. What about 2 ?
; Xiao Rui: anytime, anywhere, anywhen. 

22. Have you ever thought 3 as more than a friend ?
; Shwu Jing: She's my girlfriend!

23. Would you go out for a date with 5 ?
; Shannon: Why not, huh?

24. Do you dream about 2 ?
; Xiao Rui: I don't do dreams. When I dream, I wake up in a bad mood. You don't want me in a bad mood.

25. What did 4 did to you that you can never forget ?
; Akane: Let's see... we yada yada yada ... and blah blah blah... and then... so...

26. What 3's hobby ?
; Shwu Jing: Saying:"How~~~" [in chinese]
I tag ...
1. same as above...
2. 
same as above...
3. same as above...
4. same as above...
5. same as above...


No comments: