Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Thursday, May 22, 2008

WPK

My brother was driving me home. He became a reckless driver in less than a month. Geez... And then we saw this red sports car. Its light were flashing...
Flash......... Flash......... Flash......... Flash.......

Ahahahahaha we laughed. We poked fun at it. We hooted with laughter whenever it flashed...... flashed..... flashed.....
Then we were driving along, and all of a sudden I heard a VRRROOOOOM behind us. The red sports car bypassed us. When we were going uphill. On a curved road. Then we saw its license plate.

WPK 9754

My brother exclaimed: "W Pok Kai!"*

We laughed like hyenas.
We lost the sports car.
Five minutes later I saw it again. So did my brother.
"Look, its only ahead of us! AND it could've killed us! Geez~"
It was two ang mo lang.** "I think they're drunk." I replied.
"Good for them." 







*Pok Kai: dialect
**ang mo lang: literally translates to "white people"

ahahaha

1 comment:

Joann said...

looks like you guys really had fun! ^_^ koko finally got his Myvi?