Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Totally Unexpected

Xiao Rui wants me to update. I'll update then.

=====================================

Jumper sucks.
I know its an old movie.
But I just watched it.
So don't say anything.
Anyway, it has no depth. Seriously. What's the storyline??? You watch it,  you go, Oh, hey that's cool. I'd love to go steal tons of money and jump to the top of Egypt. Then I meet this funny guy with a funny accent and then try to get myself and my GF killed. 

Smart.

The people with teleporting powers idea is seriously cool. Unfortunately, the ending sucked worse than hell. 
What happened to the bomb?
What happened to the funny sarcastic guy with funny accent? Did he die in the middle of the war? [funny thing]
What happened to Roland? [He's the God in Bruce Almighty you know?]

Besides, won't anyone see a car flying in mid-air and then suddenly disappear??? Who's that blind??? 

And, at least we should learn something about the Jumpers except for the fact that they can jump anywhere.

Maybe join together and become people who help normal citizens. Or go into space and take outer space photos. :]

And they could easily kill those "bad guys". Gee, just grab them, teleport into the middle of nowhere, drop them, leave. Or how about throwing them into the middle of the Bermuda Triangle? >:D

Sad. I would've watched Vantage Point, i just don't have the CD. D':

No comments: