Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Faeries

I believe in them. Faeries. Magic. Gods. Vampires. Dragons. Elves. The Mist. 

They are real. They are truly here. Of course, would anyone believe that?

No. humans won't acknowledge it. They DON'T want any beings higher than they themselves. Humans. Tch.

Ever wonder, how the East and the West have the same tales? Vampires, Ghosts, Zombies... the East and the West both have these tales. But then tell me, how come, if , along long time ago, when china never knew the existence of Red Indians, how the hell do they come up with the same kind of "Faerie Folk"?

Faeries. If I say I've seen them before, I would be lying shamelessly. But I would love to believe them. Somehow, they just seem to hold something really magical for me...

What am I blabbering about...
Ugh... Whatever....

Oh, by the way, I like the spelling Faerie better than Fairy...
Faerie seems much more mysterious....
Fairy is kinda childish... More innocent... Just make-believe.

Geddit?

No comments: