Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

RaTs... LiteRalLy...

It's now the year of the rat. Oh yes, the hamsters are SOOO becoming popular because they're RODENTS. Gack. But sad year for the rats, though... In this two months alone I have seen, what? 8 dead rats? EEEEWWWWWWWWW. I'm so grossed-out! big time! But what prompted me to write this undesired topic was this: two dead rats and a cat head [with the body stuck in the drain]. IN OUR SCHOOL. GROSS! That was horrible! It's like the cat slipped into the drain and the head caught on the sides then
KRAK
A kitten has gone to heaven. T_T Poor thing... But anyway, IT WAS IN OUR SCHOOL! SCHOOL! *shudder* Ok then, I'll stop there. Stop. Say no more. Gakk. >.<

No comments: