Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Sunday, February 10, 2008

UWAAAA~~~ I've Been Tagged!

Part 1 : ON THE OUTSIDE
Name: Law Wey Ann
Date of Birth: June 21st '94
Current Status: feeling lucky cuz i JUST WON RM 150+!!!!
Eye color: dark brown
Hair color: Black
Righty or Lefty: Righty
Zodiac Sign: Gemini


Part 2: ON THE INSIDE
Your heritage: Chinese [doi]
Your fear: darkness and cockroaches
Your weakness: chocolate... T.T
Your perfect pizza : pepperoni pizza with EXTRA CHEESE~~~

Part 3: Yesterday,Today and Tomorrow
Your thoughts first waking up: Woohoo! Food! Har Mien!
Tomorrow: *groan* gotta finish my homework before school starts...
Your bedtime: latest 11:00
Your most missed memory: Ah... Primary school life...


Part 4: Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke: I don't like carbonated drinks
McDonalds or Burger King: BK
Single or group dates : no bf at the moment [lol]
Adidas or Nike: who cares? It's just a damn sneaker and it's so damn expensive too.
Lipton Tea or Nestea: Uh... What's that?
Chocolate or Vanilla: CHOCOLATE!!!!
Cappuccino or Coffee: Cappuccino. Definitely.


Part 5: DO YOU..
Smoke: I'm fighting for cleaner air and you ask me if I smoke? IS THAT AN INSULT?!?!?!
Curse: When the occasion demands it.


Part 6 : IN THE PAST MONTH
Drank alcohol: I cannot tolerate alcohol
Gone to the mall: uh... yea. I think...
Been on stage: nope. not in this past month, at least.
Eaten Sushi: yea, i did. with my mom... :]
Dyed your hair: I don't like dying hair....


Part 7: WHAT WERE YOU DOING
1 minute ago: Doingthis tag
1 hour ago: Spicing up my Blog
A month ago: Creating havoc in school and annoying the teachers [whoot!]
1 year ago: damn school damn school damn school


Part 8: FINISH THE SENTENCE
I love: my dog, mom, bro, sis and dad.
I feel: hyped.
I hate: backstabbers.
I hide: my comics under my bed... [cuz my dad doesn't allow, see?]
I miss: Snowy... T_T
I need: nothing else. My life is perfect!!! [except for a few nasty pain-in-the-necks i won't mind OUT of my life: 2 teachers. Names will be kept confidential]


Part 9 : TAG 5 PEOPLE
let's see.... um....
  1. Xiao Rui [but Lisa already tagged her...]
  2. Lisa [she tagged me... huh?]
  3. Jia Woei [gee... no more people I can think of]
  4. uh... anyone? hello?
  5. *ping! idea!* Kim Loon

1 comment:

++lisa++ said...

/_\

do you have to tag me?

nvm,
*copy+paste*

done!
hah!