Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Saturday, February 16, 2008

This Is Wrong!!

I lost my comic book. That I drew. That I prized because it was my best creation EVER. Oh wait, did I say LOST? I'm sorry, I mean STOLEN. SOMEBODY STOLE MY COMIC BOOK. And I'm gonna hate him/her/it until he/she/it burns in hell. Let me recount what EXACTLY happened... I put the book on my table. I turned around to talk to Wan Chao [who sits beside me] I heard someone take the book from my table. I whip around and its GONE. Certainly the work of supernatural forces. NOT. And then, because we had to put our chairs on top of our tables whenever we leave the classroom, I checked that everything was stacked in my drawer , hoisted the chair up and plopped it down onto the table and left. When I came back my FILE with all my IMPORTANT PAPERS was on my teacher's desk. Did I mention I rechecked? My teacher sweeps anything on tables and confiscates them. So of course I checked. And re-checked. And checked again. So THIS was also the work of supernatural forces, right? Yeah right. Somebody seriously hates me. But I don't know why... :'( Man, they're evil. But I'm worried about my comic. If it falls into my teacher's hands... *gulp* Good-bye, all my trusted friends...

No comments: