Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Pictures Galore!

Today I had brunch at Imbi Palace. Have I told you my favorites are Shang Hai Xiao Loong Pau, Bak Kut Teh and Butter Crab? +_+ So anyway... pictures of FOOD!!!! ^^


appetizer--braised peanuts

Xiao Loong Pau

Xiu Mai

___________________________________________________________________

And this was when I went for a walk...

I bug on our lotus bud... weirdly red in colour...


Our lotus flower

Mini papayas. Sry its sideways.

There's no wind, it just grew like that.

Funny plant... harhar


Albino national flower...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some Xin Chun Huo Dong pics I missed...






Classmates...

That's it for today! Man, uploading pics take as long~~~~ time... ><

No comments: