Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Friday, February 22, 2008

Taggy~~~~

This linky love trail rules:-When you got tagged, you have to add your name to people who had done the tag and and let the list grow!

ThoseWhoDunnitLimadang.com
RamblingMoo.com
blogginginmypyjamas
StylewithPassionChinneeq
Dora-zooropazoo
BabyshernFarah
Bani gundu
Frankensteina
Diyanazman
Najmyhana ni mo nai
Lindosh
Slebetcepoter
hUmmY
dayana
ELLE LIZA~
Scarlet Kiss
Sycosuchitra
Naveena LK
Mei Jin! :))
Shannon Fish Chan xD
Wey Ann XP


First Name - Wey Ann
Nickname – Anne, Wey Wey, Annie [i hate this name, btw...]
Name you wish you had – Pretty happy with my name. :DD
What do people normally mistake your name as – Wei Ann. My english teacher wrote my name as Way An. *spurt* gee...
Birthday – June 21
Birthplace – M'sia
Time of Birth – 7.10 in the morning
Single or taken – Very funny.
Zodiac sign - Gemini


Your Appearance :
How tall are you –130+ yes, i know i'm short
Wish you were taller – OF COURSE!!!!
Eye color – Dark Brown w/ hint of black.
Eye color you want – Emerald... +.+ but then again, it won't look nice on me... T.T
Natural Hair color - Very dark brown
Current Hair color – Very dark brown
Short or long hair – long.
Ever dye your hair a bizarre color – and ruin my beautiful hair? no way!
Curly,Straight,Wavy - extra straight [born that way XP]
Last time you did something dramatic with your hair – tied it in a BUN. EEEEWWWWW.
Glasses or contacts –Glasses. roundish and purple in color.
Do you wear make-up – Makes me look ten years older.
Ever had hair extensions – hair WHASAT??
Paint your nails – only transparent so i won't get caught in school XDD


In the opposite gender :
What color eyes – dark....
What color hair – black! or green. BLACK!!!!!
Shy or Outgoing – Outgoing. and must have the ability to make me laugh.


Looks or personality
Sexy or Cute – i want the best of both worlds! Whoot!
Serious or Fun – a good man must be serious when needed and fun when wanted.
Older or Younger than you – does age really matter?
A turn on – ...? huh?
A turn off – turn off what?

This or that
Flowers or Chocolate – CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!! >.<
Pepsi or Coke - i don't like carbonated drinks. [frown]
Rap or Rock – Bon Jovi... [off into lala land]
Relationship or One night stand – Do i look like a bitch to you? -.-"
School or Work – School's fun! Yep.
Love or Money – Money's boring, love sucks. So which one? [ i have to agree with Shannon on this...]
Movies or Music - Music.
Country or City – i love cottages ^.^ <3
Sunny or Rainy days – depends
Friends or Family – Both. BOTH


Have you ever:
Lied - Yes.
Stole something – Erm... no? [lie] [lol]
Smoked – Nooo. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Hurt someone close to you - Unfortunately
Broke someones heart – Uh... no idea?
Wondered what was wrong with you – Most of the time.
Wish you were a prince/princess – ... not really. Wished I was Anakin Skywalker? Yea.
Liked someone who was taken – ahahaha *sarcastic laugh*
Shaved your head – NOOO. NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Been in love – Ehem.
Used chopsticks – =.= "
Sang in the mirror to yourself – Sang in the shower. My bathroom has a mirror. does that count?

Favorites:
Flower – Chysanthemums
Candy – toffee/ jelly/ chocolate/peppermint
Song - It's My Life
Scent – Freshly baked choc cookies
Movie - Where should i start...?
Singer – Bon Jovi
Word - the word "humor". Means alot to me. :)
Junk food – Seaweed!!!!
Website – Freewebs, Friendster, Shannon's, Lisa's, Xiao Rui's Blogs, pyzam.com, Quizilla...
Lotion - ... i have perfect skin. bwahahaha
Animal – DOGS.
Ever cried over someone - yes. lots of times.
Is there anything you wish you could change about yourself – Eyesight, thighs, height
Do you think you're attractive – *BBRRRAAAAFFF* yeah right, my DOG is prettier than me.
If you had to choose a fairytale as your life what would you choose – Fairytale, huh? Cinderella... Or Enchanted. AHAHAHA.
Do you play any sports – Tennis, running...

The rules:-
Link to your tagger and post these rules.
- List (8) random facts about yourself and tag (8) people.
  • I'm short
  • I'm funny
  • I love drawing
  • My BM sux real bad
  • I have a dog
  • My tennis coach is Clifford who has an unhealthy potbelly
  • I'm afriad of the dark
  • And I'm a girl. Yes, that may come as a surprise to most of you seeing the fact that I act all loco at school...


I tag :-
I don't have the energy to tag 5 ppl, let alone 8. Sorry, Anyone who sees this please allow yourself to be tagged.

No comments: