Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Friday, December 12, 2008

Dreams...?

That was the longest post ever. And here's another one.

--------

They say that dreams are your sub-conscious telling you your deepest desires.

Then once I had a very vivid dream, set in my primary school.

The sky darkened and crashed with thunder, though the students in the classroom paid the foul weather no heed. The teacher wasn't around, and the classroom was in chaos, piled with overturned desks and students milling around chattering non-stop.

Some of the students went out to the canteen, which has a great view of the field. They talked the time away, when suddenly lightning crashed and they screamed.

Purple jelly octopus things started climbing out of the UFO, their half-transparentness showing the distorted faces of fellow students behind them.

Whipping around, I saw them heading to our class, and panicked. Boys picked up whatever they could lay their hands on and ran out, throwing stuff and yelling profanities. Me? I broke the leg off a desk and smacked one of the smaller aliens.

That didn't seem to help.

Then Tin Can tapped me on the shoulder and silently handed me giant crayons, blue and green. Giant. They were about the length of my arm. So I had two giant crayons. And I started stabbing.

Then I woke up.

I mean, what is that supposed to mean?? My deepest desire is an arm-length crayon? Jezus...

And why did I even dream about TIN CAN in the first place? Seriously, he was the only person with a close up. Well, maybe Lisa was in the background screaming, but I wasn't sure.

And so today I had another dream, which I won't describe, because it involves ballroom dancing and glass slippers. During sports day.

So sue my over-active imagination.

No comments: