Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

You Have Been Warned

Mostly this post will just be awkward, broken thoughts that I suddenly have. Most of them concerning blue nail polish (because I just bought it yesterday). Don't say I didn't warn you, and don't come running to sue me with stupid excuses like "MY EYES!!! THEY BBBBUUUUUUURRRRRNNN!!" 'cause this might include some fascinating thoughts on boys love.

And so I reread that paragraph and I suddenly imagined Envy set in a High School AU. Dynamite by SexySpoonsWillRuleUsAll, to be exact. There was this one line...

"Sasuke seemed to have no concern over the matter. As long as it didn’t involve pink or purple nail-polish. Black was fine. Black is a manly colour."

She's AWESOME. So anyway, what would Envy look like with sparkly blue nail polish? ...Now that's an image. *Shounen ai warning* OMFreakingG he'll look so awesomely CUTE!! 

...

Okay, now I'm imagining some people's face scrunched up and going "eeeewwww" and thinking, WTF?? EnvyxEd? That's so wrong! Hellloooo, Envy tried to kill Ed!! True, but I never did like animes much, so I don't really care much about the anime. THE ANIME DID ENVY NO JUSTICE. And Envy/Ed? As this *snitched* quote very nicely puts it.

"Why Envy/Ed? Because I like it. I'll admit, I don't think Envy and Ed hooking up would happen in the actual series unless things went horribly, horribly wrong, but then again, I don't see Ed hooking up with Roy, either, or even Winry. He's a single kind of guy. But I have a fierce obsession with Envy, I lub that cute lil shrimp of an alchemist, and I find the way those two interact with each other interesting."


Yes, I have a huge obsession with Envy too. *sigh*

------

This really disturbing thought just entered my mind. Um... I kinda forgot the disturbing thought, because I don't really like to hang on to not nice thoughts. But I DO remember going :OMG did I just think that?? I think it had something to do with garlic... Dancing garlic... And the Leafy Sea Dragon...

Man that's twisted. So's vampire stories. Those are TOTALLY overrated. And I'm not talking about Twilight. Isn't that astonishing? For once, somebody actually uses the word 'vampire' and is not thinking about Twilight. Twilight is SO extremely overrated.

So anyways, it's this series called The Vampire Diaries with the gorgeous Elena (what a freakish name) who goes all out for a hot vampire guy named Stefan whose brother Damon has a terrible past and what not. Oh, you know, the usual vampire story, boy with a dark past and a jealous brother vying for the same girl, said girl dies, vampire boy feels all guilty and swore to never love again until he met this head-strong, beautiful girl and suddenly they're in love and then his brother appears again, they fight for her, she dies and becomes a vampire, she loses her memory and 'loves' the brother instead, and our poor vampire boy is all sad and agonizing again. Yeesh.

I think I had better stop now, my dad's going like, "Always glued to the PC!" and then I'll say "DAD! This is NOT a PC! A Mac is a Mac, you can't compare it to a goddamn lousy PC!" and I'll most probably add under my breath a "Steve Jobs rules", and suddenly I'm reminded of something that happened before I got my Mac.

It was a bright day, even though one wouldn't know, if stuck in a huge air-conditioned building. Following my brother into a white shop, which is a nice change from all the colors I've been seeing, I saw rows and rows of white. Sure enough, I was in Machines. I walked to a laptop and clicked on the little purple inkwell, and a blank document popped up. Wondering what to write, I let my fingers roam over the keyboard, starting with a 'S' and continuing to type. When I had finished, I grinned and leant back with satisfaction at the bolded, underlined, huge letters-screaming 'STEVE JOBS RULES'.

Oh, that wasn't all. Before we left, another guy saw what I had written-and didn't close-and decided to add a few of his musings... Which were 'hear hear.'

Needless to say, I left that store feeling very happy and suddenly destructive.

Wow. I never thought I'd write that. I really should stop now.
'Night, peoples!

No comments: