Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Fandom

OMIGOSH I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!

I got a new FMA poster!! ><

And two keychains!! Not that I'm going to use it, of course...
Small Ed and HUGES!! MAES HUGES!!

GAAAAHH!!

And 3 bookmarks. Those are pretty expensive.

BUT I WANTED A ENVY MODEL!!! They just sell in sets... And the only Envy model I saw was silver coated and ugly. *wails*

Envy is never ugly.


Some people say I'm obsessed. Well, I dunno. I mean, I just get hyper at the mention of FMA. Just like I get hyper at the mention of Alex Rider or Skulduggery Pleasant. 


And Malaysians don't like FMA. WHY ALL THE BLEACH AND NARUTOS, I ASK YOU?
Stupid ninjas doing stupid hand thingies. SO NOT COOL!!

When I'm not on sugar-high only will I write out an argumentative essay on why FMA rocks and Naruto just flops.

Yeah. 

No comments: