Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Whatever happened to the holidays?

Of course, I would wish you all a Merry Christmas if it wasn't for the fact that I am right now sick of all things Christmas, which would include sickening Christmas carols and the fake snow and the phony Christmas greetings. Not to mention the few Christmas messages I got at 12 o'clock.

If I got those on New Year I wouldn't mind so much.

Oh okay, so I was stupid enough to not put it on silent, but still!! It's just Christmas, not New Year.

*sigh*

Can't believe it's already the 25th. I haven't touched a single textbook.

My schoolbag is still left in the corner with last year's books and stuff.

Oh god.

I still have 2 more pages to write.

Damn.

No comments: