Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Meh.

Yep, finally got to meet up with my buddies today. Well, actually I just saw them last week, but that's beside the point.

Went to Mid Valley and splurged in the arcade... :D I pwnd them, lawls!

Bought Moo Moo-another addition to my cow plushies!

I have a cow fetish. So sue me.

Bought two keychains-mini plastic food that really looks edible. O.o
Cute things.

Credit card billed 3 books.

Cue Mama Mia! music--'Money money money'

Then went home and watched lame ass videos. XR--it's that BSB video with the two idiots in red jackets. Remember?

Filled my memory sticks with pictures--some nice, some lame, and some totally kinky just... weird.

I never thought I'd wear those clothes... :shakes head:

So anyway, just a quick update. I still need to write about 3 chapters of fanfic before Christmas.

O.o Oh the horror.


No comments: