Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Shit. Oh shit.

I AM IN A VERY CRAPPY MOOD TODAY.

God help my parents, who have the wonderful patience to talk to me when I look like a thunder cloud and have no qualms about muttering profanities into their face and flipping them the bird.

Yeah. I'm feeling fine, but whenever people talk to me I will instantly hiss at them. Must be my bad sleep yesterday.

***********************************************
On another hand, The Suite Life on Deck is airing tomorrow!! Yay!! ><
Cody is sho CUTE!! Zack's fine, but I like Cody better. =P

That's just me. I know you're thinking, 'Dude, whatever man.'
Too bad. :evilgrin:

Actually I have no idea what I'm typing. The words just kind of float off the screen into a jumbled mass of alphabets.






I really need more sleep.

No comments: