Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Ish Happeh.

Had first dance lesson just now.

Sweated, walked, talked, danced, sweated. D:

ZOMG LOL. 8D

Found this really really awesome wig for like, RM75. Only. :D

No, I'm not sharing the link, because why the hell do I want more people fighting for it? *is confuzzled*

Maybe I'll share it when I get the WIG MUAHAHAHA.

Whee~~ 

ZOMG SO FREAKING CUTE.

ANYWAYS, moving on.

Read Naruto 474 and ZOMG DOES SAKURA REALLY THINK THAT SHE CAN MANAGE TO KILL SASUKE BY HERSELF??

My mind, it is blown. How can Kishimoto even think that??



But anyhow, I predict a super awesome Sasuke vs Naruto showdown filled with "bromance" and "angst" and some sort of stupid twist or relevant/irrelevant information about one or more characters that will be made public (eg. Kakashi being the long-lost brother of Uchiha Fugaku, thus making him Sasuke's uncle) and then Kishimoto will happily continue ripping us off in the form of filler chapters and insanely boring anime series or irrelevant movies.

(I mean, Bonds [the 2nd Naruto Shippuden movie] had Sasuke randomly appearing and then seemingly avoiding Naruto, while this little girl had a crush on an old man. What are they trying to tell us?)

Okay, moving on.

Recently rediscovered THE WONDERS THAT IS GLAMBERT thanks to his jawdropping awesomeness which is Time for Miracles, also the theme song of 2012.

Looked up 'Adam Lambert' in Google images and ZOMG KRADM. ♥♥♥



Read up some of the forum threads revolving 'Adam and Kris- are they together?' and ZOMG the .gifs are awesome. Unfortunately, I don't think some of my more homophobic friends appreciate BROMANCE in MOVING PICTURES (LOL Brokeback Mountain. 8D) so I'm not putting them up.

...For those who ARE interested, look around LJs or forums and find a .gif which looks like this.
http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/2009/chdaai825.gif
Only it's moving. On second thought, grab all those .gifs and send them to me, because in a bout of sudden stupidity and utter FAIL I forgot to save them. Was too busy orgasming into my chair.


ZOMG THE KAWAII-NESS.