Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Quick Update from the Quick Stick

ORZ OXYMORON. xDD

Anyhow, got the Pmr results (despite popular belief, it is not the end of the world) and went to Times Square.

I CANNOT BELIEVE BOTH KAH LOKE AND MING YI HAVE THE EXACT SAME SHIRT AS ME, WHICH I BOUGHT IN HONG KONG, AND ASLO SUPPOSEDLY AN 'AUTUMN SHIRT'.

We played bowling, which I failed spectacularly in (and probably sprained a couple of fingers too) and then forced Adrian to AnimeTech with me.

OH MY HOLY FUCKING GOD KUROSHITSUJI IT IS SO AWESOME I BLEW A FUSE.

Envy me.


*gasp* The Legendary BUTTER KNIFE OF DOOOOM!!


Oh look, Edo doesn't look too happy that I have a new fandom.
*huggles Ed* Silly thing, you'll always be my #1!


A membership/credit card of sorts to a underground, illegal Kuroshitsuji fanclub, maybe?

Then went to Papa John's (pizza AGAIN, after yesterday's lunch. AAAAAHHHH.) where I noticed that I was the only girl who ate three slices of pizza, two breadsticks, some cheese-bake-rice. Ahaha.

After that Crystal, Jia Hui, Jia Wen and me (basically, all the girls except Ming Yi, who left for Sungai Wang) went shopping.

Well, basically we walked around. In circles.

BUT I FOUND A CHOKER ASDFJADLKJFDJLKAJLKDFJDK RAWR WHEEE WHEEE WHEEE KYAAAAAAHH!!! xDDD







Well, then we went to Pavilion and OH GOD THE AMOUNT OF HUMANS. ;A;

But I'll leave that for tomorrow, since it's like, OH GOD 12, and my camera's in the other room. :3

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments: