Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Saturday, December 12, 2009

ORZ SRY 4 LATENESS!!!

Since something is wrong and I'm failing to send the pictures Mun wants, I'm putting them up for her to steal.

Anyways, these were taken er, Graduation day?

Last time we'll be seeing Mun so UGGGGHH. Damn you lar Mun~


My Shiki~~ ;A; I miss you~~



Oh look, Lisa! :D



I do not see what keeps them together.



Group shot!



MINE. 8DDD



Oh shit the fatness.



It is unfair how Mun can look so cool. Damn your height.



Hui Ying.Mun Yi



Lol BLUR~~~



YOU SO TALL.



DDDD:



I NOM'D YOU.



Whoops handshake. xD

After which we went to Daiso and I got this.

I conveniently left it in Lisa's house, by the way. Gimme back, Lisa.

Okay, my work here is done.

May the Force be with you.

No comments: