Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

.Pause.

Last night I went to sleep a bit late. I was side-tracked by very, very good-looking demon butlers, could you blame me for that? ANYWAYS, Psycho Dad came into my room and started lecturing me.

"It's already 12! What time do you want to wake up tomorrow?"

"9 or 10...?"

"No. Seven."

I gave him the are-you-insane look.

"It's the holidays. Unless I start working, I have no obligation to wake up at seven."

"Study! Your brother did that during his holidays!"

Look, bro, I love you a lot and everything, but YOU have no life and YOU spend your holidays like Einstein. Complete with bed-head and everything.

No, wait. You don't even wake up at seven. You wake up at twelve on most days and I was sent to drag you out of bed, and then I always got kicked and/or glared at.

Anyways. I don't care if you did three sets of Kumon a day or just stayed home and studied for two whole months. I DON'T WANT TO.

Can you believe he's even threatening to cancel my dance lessons? It's like twice a week. An hour a session. How is that supposed to deter me from "studying"??

Today I picked up a call by Psycho Dad's friend. Psycho Dad was on his handphone (fucking hypocrite, after yelling at me yesterday for chatting on my phone) so I had to answer, right?

That uncle talked to me about holidays and stuff, asked me what I was doing.

"Studying."

"What! It's your holidays, you're supposed to go out and have fun! Go travel, with friends and family! What else are you doing?" (He was really passionate about this.)

"Er... I'm taking dancing lessons."

"Good, good! Take as many lessons as you want, swimming, dancing... anything! Just enjoy, right?"

I lol'd.

Then Psycho Dad got off his cell and I passed the phone to him.

Later at lunch he reprimanded me for thinking about FUN and ENJOY and FRIENDS "until you've gone crazy". Apparently year-end holidays are supposed to be all STUDY STUDY STUDY.

I swear, if I hear one more thing about O Levels or STUDYING I AM GOING TO HURT SOMEONE. Maybe I'll yell at people.

Could be a possibility.

Or I'll just hijack my mom's MacBook and live in Starbucks.

No comments: