Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Says the Bride to the Groom...

So as most people know, I went back to Penang over the weekend for my cousin sister's wedding.

But before that, was the day we got our UEC results. Let's not talk about that, but talk about what happened after that.

Met Ice and waited for Lisa. Then went to TS for lunch (Wendy's was surprisingly good.) and met up with Crystal. Surprisingly enough we all wore black shirts and jeans (except for me. LOL.)




See? Black.

 I was also wearing black nail polish and got slandered for it. DD: My teacher thought I was being emo and causing self-hurt and my uncle said 'Do you know how ridiculous you look?'. Why yes, thank you, it's a teenage thing. *rolls eyes* Anyways. There was a Japan food fair at TS and I bought

Awesome.

Thank you cow fetish. I'm preparing my First-Day-of-Senior-High-Lunch-Box (thank you Lisa, for making all those plans and getting me high. Damn I'm hungry.)

So anyways. I came across a fantastical new shirt which I wore to Penang.


'Ride On A Bike'... ;A; So much win.

Which goes extremely well with my jacket....


Sorry for the handshake. ;A;

PINK AND BLACK!!! WHEE!!! I have become unbelievably girly. OH GOD NO THE HORROR. DDD:

Slept most of the way to Penang because I was feeling a bit under the weather. xD

Unfortunately I also missed the chance to take a picture of my SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME waterfall (I ALWAYS, ALWAYS miss it.) so... *sighs*

Anyhows, reached Penang safely with no damage and got my BLUE WIG from my sister *goes into spasms* and also a WHOLE LOT OF CHOPSTICKS *cries* BECAUSE SHE IS JUST SO AWESOME LIKE THAT.









It looks less weird if I cover up my eyebrows. :\ But still. These pictures are just for fun, because I was tired (it shows in my eyes) and I didn't clean up my face D: so I look... not so nice. xD

And then my uncle (the same one that said I looked ridiculous with black nail polish) decided to be an ass and played with my wig while I was not around.










I am getting back at him by posting these online. HAHA. 8DD There goes his masculinity.

Then we had lunch at this fantabulous place my cousin brother (who is older than my aunt, will you believe that?) took us to. Yum, delicious. P:

After that we went to Gama to do something, and I took the chance to buy a new hat. :DD


Look, HAT. 8DDD

Oh GOD I AM POSTING PICTURES OF MYSELF UNNECESSARILY ON THE NET AKDJALDJFLKASAD.

 Then we shall skip to the actual wedding.


Bride + Bridesmaids

ZOMG MY GRANDMA. ;A;


Oh, so beautiful.


The family.


Again, the bride.

Blogger likes making my pictures butt-ugly. ;A;


Speaking of butts...


Orz... More angpow for us next year. :D

And then I sort of got sick of chicken because we had chicken satay, chicken wings, chicken sausage, chicken satay, more chicken wings...

And the night before the dinner I stayed up till 3 with my cousin brothers playing cards. Orz we pwn all. xDD

Okay, fast-forward to the DIINAAH.


SAY HELLO TO MOO MOO, DAMMIT!!


This is NOT a swanky restaurant. GAAH.

Then the food came, yada yada, did wedding stuff, bride/groom traditions, ate, talked, left.

The music was too loud and annoying. *huffs*

Anyhow. We left the next day, where I got a new vest. *rubs hands together gleefully*

I shall stop here, because if I don't, I will procrastinate and you people will never see this post ever. So yes.

No comments: