Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Monday, December 28, 2009

SOMUCHFAGGOTTREEEVENNARUTOCAN'TBELIEVEIT

I can't believe I woke up at 12.

One look at my iPod (I keep the thing under my pillow. :]) and my brain went

1...11.....11:4....11:49......




.............




11:49?!?!?!


Then I panicked, because I wasn't supposed to be up so late, and my dad would most probably force me to skip lunch to do maths.

After hurriedly waking myself up (and also checking out my messy, out-of-the-bed-defying-gravity hairstyle and wondering how I could style it like that with wax and hairspray, because it looks really nice.) and going downstairs, I learn that:

a) It's lunch time.

b) My dad is out.

Cue maniacal laughter.

Food right after sleep, such a luxury.

And that is about it.

But before that...

[rant] Warning! If you do not wish to see caps lock abuse, or have no idea of Naruto and its story, please ignore all of the below text. [/rant]

ZOMG DID ANYONE SEE NARUTO CHAPTER 477 BECAUSE OHMYGOD ITACHI IS ALIVE!!! ITACHI IS ALIIIIIIIVE!!!! HE LIVES!!! HE LIVES!!! I KNEW HE WOULDN'T DIE BECAUSE HONESTLY NO ONE WANTS ITACHI DEAD. EVEN KAKASHI HAD BEEN REVIVED BY PIEN ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG!!!


ITACHI-KUN I LOVES YOU!!!

> <

...I hearts you more than I heart Sasuke... *sobs*

AND OHMYGOD ROY LOST HIS SIGHT DDDDD': even though I don't like that guy, but still.

AND ALPHONSE LEFT HIS BODY AT THE GATE HE'S NOT GONNA MAKE IT BACK I TELL YOU. THEY'RE ALL GONNA BE ARM/LEGLESS AND BODYLESS.

D: I hate Wrath. But Scar is so cool with his 'He's going down.' line. *drools*

SO COOL.

Dx

No comments: