Figh†ing Spirit

2nd place just means FIRST LOSER.

iQuote

I do awesome very fluently.

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Lunch Is Served

Woke up at a assholish time of the day ie, EARLY MORNING, despite sleeping at 12 last night. Got dragged by my mom to the wet market.

Oh, it's called a WET market for a reason, a mojos.

Then I realized that I really cannot stomach touching dead animals. Raw. Or even looking at one. Being chopped into pieces or being sliced or having random body parts cut off. Oh god. I'm stopping here.

Bought chicken feet (is phobic from the terror sounds coming from chopping off chicken toes) and lamb shoulder. And all for something called

HERBAL MUTTON SOUP.

Mm, yum.

Cooking isn't easy, but I helped! :D I did most of the stuff, but my mom was the Spartan instructor, so obviously I did no wrong. xD

And the final product:





Mm, lunch.

The bread is fresh, straight out of the oven. I rode to the bakery at noon man. And I was struggling the way home. Me. Who aced FRIM tracks. My legs were protesting at a one kilometer ride (mostly downhill). OH LORD I NEED TO GO OUT AND DO SOME MORE EXERCISE AND STOP WASTING MY LIFE ON THE INTERNET. ;A;

Anyways.

Awesomeness.


Super uber large pot of soup. :3


OH YESH MUTTON.



More visual to make you drool.


Teehee MUSHROOMS. :3

Yep. And that's just about it. Later when my brother comes back I'm going to force everything on him HA.

Ps. I owned him at Tap Tap Revenge, he just doesn't want to admit it. :3

No comments: